Foundation programme is meant for students in class VIII, IX, and X. In such a way that it should not hamper their school curriculum. Classes are scheduled at the weekend with special training on developing problem solving skills. The Fee Consist of
- 1. Rs. 4,500 / 5,500 for study materials.
- 2. Rs.10,000/- for registration.
- 3. 15% of the fee for service tax.
- 4. Remaining amount is the Tuition Fee.
The first three cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
The refund of tuition fee will be as follows:
- 1. Within a month from the date of admission / date of commencement of class: 25% of tuition fee will be deducted.
- 2. Within two months: 50% tuition fee will be deducted.
- 3. Within three months 75% of the tuition fee will be deducted.
- 4. After 3 months no refund will be allowed under any circumstances.
- For getting refund, the parent should submit an application in our office in the prescribed format along with a photocopy of the fees receipt.
- The decision of the management will be informed within two weeks from the date of application.
- Refund is done only through bank by Account payee Cheque in favour of the parent who undersigned in the Application form.
- Original receipt must be submitted at the time of cheque collection.